Leg Avenue Y String Lycra G String

"Leg Avenue Y String Lycra G String"Accessories and Other:  Panties Y-String Lycra G-String

Leg Avenue Y String Lycra G String (Apparel)
This particular item is a pretty good choice, not only for the price in itself, but also for the quality of the material, design, as well as the seller fast response. Either way, I am very satisfied with seller and the item.

I had conceived the idea of buying for my gf a spicier element in the bedroom. After Valentine's we agreed on that, and she ended up very happy (so did I).The color I picked was the white one because she did not wear that color very often, nevertheless, the purpose was satisfied. I endorse this seller with other of their various items, that I plan to get for the future. Another interesting point is that the "one size" denomination worked perfect for her.

tags : g string,thong,underwear,fine sexy lingerie,such as adult costumes,long gown,babydoll,bikini sets,corset.